1. Measure your wrist just below the wrist bone, where one would normally wear a bracelet, with a flexible measuring tape, or a strip of paper.
2. If you are using a plain strip of paper, then measure that item with a ruler to determine your wrist size.
3. Add 1/4 inch to 1 inch to your wrist size, depending on whether you would like a snug, comfort, or loose fit.
RING SIZE GUIDE
The Paper Strip Test
- Cut a small strip of paper
- Wrap it around your finger snugly.
- Mark the point where the end of the sting or paper meets
- Measure the length with a ruler and compare your measurement to our sizing picture. The length of your paper is equal to the inner circumference shown below.
WHAT IS VERMEIL?
Vermeil is a term used to describe a high quality jewelry that must meet the following standards:
1.) The base metal is .925 Sterling Silver (no brass, copper, nickel, or tungsten)
2.) The gold karat must be at least 12K. We utilize 18K and 14K depending on the piece.
3.) The gold must be at least 2.5 microns thick.This is much thicker than electroplating or typical gold dipped jewelry and will outlast typical gold plated items.
All Vermeil items are a 925 sterling silver base, except Franco chains which are made of a stainless steel base due to the chain style.
6 Ice introduces you with Diamond Prong Cuban Ring, all stones meticulously handset, prong-lifted stones catches light from every angle. Grab yours now, complete your unique and modern icy look with the Prong Cuban family.
This product is guaranteed for LIFE - If it fades, breaks, or tarnishes we will replace it FREE of charge to you. Worldwide Shipping
Stones: Flawless VVS Simulant Diamonds
Material finished: 14k White Gold over 925 Silver
We are committed to bringing you the highest quality of jewelry. We offer %100 Money Back Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty.