1. Measure your wrist just below the wrist bone, where one would normally wear a bracelet, with a flexible measuring tape, or a strip of paper.
2. If you are using a plain strip of paper, then measure that item with a ruler to determine your wrist size.
3. Add 1/4 inch to 1 inch to your wrist size, depending on whether you would like a snug, comfort, or loose fit.
RING SIZE GUIDE
The Paper Strip Test
- Cut a small strip of paper
- Wrap it around your finger snugly.
- Mark the point where the end of the sting or paper meets
- Measure the length with a ruler and compare your measurement to our sizing picture. The length of your paper is equal to the inner circumference shown below.
New Square Baguette Tennis links are now available with our VVS simulated diamonds which tested to ensure perfect clarity with an optimal price. 10mm features iced out the clasp and are handcrafted to perfection.
This product is guaranteed for life - 6 ICE will repair or replace the item should you experience any defects in craftsmanship or breakage.
Stones: Flawless VVS Simulated Diamonds
Material Finished: White Gold
We are committed to bringing you the highest quality of jewelry. We offer %100 Money Back Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty.