1. Measure your wrist just below the wrist bone, where one would normally wear a bracelet, with a flexible measuring tape, or a strip of paper.
2. If you are using a plain strip of paper, then measure that item with a ruler to determine your wrist size.
3. Add 1/4 inch to 1 inch to your wrist size, depending on whether you would like a snug, comfort, or loose fit.
RING SIZE GUIDE
The Paper Strip Test
- Cut a small strip of paper
- Wrap it around your finger snugly.
- Mark the point where the end of the sting or paper meets
- Measure the length with a ruler and compare your measurement to our sizing picture. The length of your paper is equal to the inner circumference shown below.
New prong setting Cuban links are now available with our VVS simulated diamonds which tested to ensure perfect clarity with an optimal price. 12mm features iced out the clasp and are hand crafted to perfection.
Material: Rose Gold Gold PVD Plated over Stainless Steel
Stones: Flawless VVS Simulated Diamonds
We are committed to bringing you the highest quality of jewelry. We offer %100 Money Back Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty.