1. Measure your wrist just below the wrist bone, where one would normally wear a bracelet, with a flexible measuring tape, or a strip of paper.
2. If you are using a plain strip of paper, then measure that item with a ruler to determine your wrist size.
3. Add 1/4 inch to 1 inch to your wrist size, depending on whether you would like a snug, comfort, or loose fit.
RING SIZE GUIDE
The Paper Strip Test
- Cut a small strip of paper
- Wrap it around your finger snugly.
- Mark the point where the end of the sting or paper meets
- Measure the length with a ruler and compare your measurement to our sizing picture. The length of your paper is equal to the inner circumference shown below.
It's your time to complete that luxurious look.
This new 6 ICE fully iced out Jet-Setter watch features 3,000 handset VVS Diamond Simulate stones to give this watch a high-class look and feel. Each watch has 14k-18k gold plating over the 316L stainless steel base material. The bezel contains 30 3.8mm round cut stones.
Every watch comes with a do-it-yourself tool for simple size adjustment.
(Limited in stock.)
- 14k - 18k Gold Plated
- Case Size:
- 42mm Diameter
- Case Thickness:
- 6 ICE's Exclusive Sweeping Quartz Movement (no ticking)
- Water Resistance:
- 5 ATM
- Graduating 25-22mm
- 5A quality handset CZ Stones
- Base material:
- 316L Stainless Steel
All 6 ICE Watches come standard with a 1-Year warranty.
A 2-Year warranty is available for purchase at the price of $99.90.