1. Measure your wrist just below the wrist bone, where one would normally wear a bracelet, with a flexible measuring tape, or a strip of paper.
2. If you are using a plain strip of paper, then measure that item with a ruler to determine your wrist size.
3. Add 1/4 inch to 1 inch to your wrist size, depending on whether you would like a snug, comfort, or loose fit.
RING SIZE GUIDE
The Paper Strip Test
- Cut a small strip of paper
- Wrap it around your finger snugly.
- Mark the point where the end of the sting or paper meets
- Measure the length with a ruler and compare your measurement to our sizing picture. The length of your paper is equal to the inner circumference shown below.
You save: 58% ($770.00)
It's your time to complete that luxurious look.
This new 6 ICE fully iced out Jet-Setter watch features 3,000 handset VVS Diamond Simulate stones to give this watch a high-class look and feel. Each watch has 14k-18k gold plating over the 316L stainless steel base material. The bezel contains 30 3.8mm round cut stones.
Every watch comes with a do-it-yourself tool for simple size adjustment.
(Limited in stock.)
- 14k - 18k Gold Plated
- Case Size:
- 42mm Diameter
- Case Thickness:
- 6 ICE's Exclusive Sweeping Quartz Movement (no ticking)
- Water Resistance:
- 5 ATM
- Graduating 25-22mm
- 5A quality hand-set CZ Stones
- Base material:
- 316L Stainless Steel
All 6 ICE Watches come standard with a 1-Year warranty.
A 2-Year warranty is available for purchase at the price of $99.90.