1. Measure your wrist just below the wrist bone, where one would normally wear a bracelet, with a flexible measuring tape, or a strip of paper.
2. If you are using a plain strip of paper, then measure that item with a ruler to determine your wrist size.
3. Add 1/4 inch to 1 inch to your wrist size, depending on whether you would like a snug, comfort, or loose fit.
RING SIZE GUIDE
The Paper Strip Test
- Cut a small strip of paper
- Wrap it around your finger snugly.
- Mark the point where the end of the sting or paper meets
- Measure the length with a ruler and compare your measurement to our sizing picture. The length of your paper is equal to the inner circumference shown below.
WHAT IS VERMEIL?
Vermeil is a term used to describe a high quality jewelry that must meet the following standards:
1.) The base metal is .925 Sterling Silver (no brass, copper, nickel, or tungsten)
2.) The gold karat must be at least 12K. We utilize 18K and 14K depending on the piece.
3.) The gold must be at least 2.5 microns thick.This is much thicker than electroplating or typical gold dipped jewelry and will outlast typical gold plated items.
All Vermeil items are a 925 sterling silver base, except Franco chains which are made of a stainless steel base due to the chain style.
Please allow 4-8 weeks for production of your custom orders. Your custom pendant needs time to craft and test, you'll see it's worth to wait when you receive it. We will send you an email as soon as production completed.
- Material: 18k Gold, White Gold, Rose Gold plated