MonkProtect Package Protection
Monk Protect Package Protection covers the cost of lost, stolen or damaged items.
Please note that shipping costs, taxes, custom/duty fees and the Package Protection fee are NOT included in refunds. We will reimburse the cost of the ordered item/s only.
FILE A CLAIM
Please note that you can only report an issue within 60 days of shipping date.
Our customers will be able to directly file a claim on MonkProtect website in a few easy steps. For customers who choose to contact the 6 ICE Customer Support, we will be glad to file claims on your behalf!
Before filing a claim, please review our policies to understand the extent of the coverage and what circumstances qualify as lost or stolen items.
HOW TO FILE A CLAIM
- Claims can be filed easily from the link here.
- You will need to enter the order number and the email address used when placing the order.
- Once you log in with your order number: your order detail will be visible to you. On the left column, you will find your shipping details, and the products you ordered will appear in the center.
- On top right, Report an Issue option can be selected. Afterwards the system will ask you to specify the issue with the options below:
- Once you select the specific issue, you will be asked to explain the situation in short sentences and photos.
- Your claim will be processed in 2-3 business days and our customer service team will reach out to you with the final resolution to ask you if you would prefer to receive another package or a full refund.
- We will proceed as you like and the issue will be resolved easily & effortlessly.
- If your order has not been shipped yet, we will refund the Package Protection fee.
- If the item has been already shipped, we are protecting the package and cannot refund the Package Protection fee.
Don't want the Package Protection?
- 6 ICE is not responsible for lost or stolen packages unless the customer purchased Package Protection at the check-out. Without the Package Protection the customer agrees to contact the carrier directly about lost or stolen items and take full responsibility.