- Exchanges / Refunds will be given up to 14 days from when the product was received. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order before finalizing your purchase.
- All returns must be unused, unworn and resellable condition. Products that are altered or damaged, including scuffs, smudges, scratches and cologne/perfume odor do not qualify and will be sent back to you at your expense. 6 ICE does not provide prepaid shipping labels.
- The item must be returned with its original packing.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- If you want to exchange within the return window for a different size or style, you can return the item for store credit and place a new order for the size or style that you desire.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee for all refunds. There is no restocking fee for items returned for store credit.
- Once a return is approved, customers have 5 days to send back their purchase. Returns postmarked after 5 days will be refused and sent back at the customers expense.
- Please allow up to 5 business days after your exchange has been processed for your item(s) to ship (exclusions apply for items on back-order).
- 6 Ice will provide domestic prepaid return labels only in the event that we have made a mistake. Example: If 6 Ice were to send you the incorrect piece of jewelry.
- Custom and solid gold items are not subject to return, due to the fact that each piece is made to order.
Sale items can be returned for exchange / store credit only. We do not offer refunds on any sale items.
All Mystery Box sales are final. We do not offer refunds, exchanges, replacements on mystery box orders.
All Made-to-Order Item sales are final. We do not offer refunds, exchanges, replacements.
Refused or Unclaimed Packages
Packages shipped within the United States that are sent back to us because they are either refused or unclaimed are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping fees are non refundable and will be deducted from the merchandise refund.
International Refused Shipments
Customers are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to 6 ICE, even if you refuse the shipment. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. In the instance that the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.