- Exchanges / Refunds will be given up to 30 days from when the product was received. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order before finalizing your purchase.
- All returns must be unused, unworn and re-sellable condition. Products that are altered or damaged, including scuffs, smudges, scratches and cologne/perfume odor do not qualify and will be sent back to you at your expense. 6 ICE does not provide prepaid shipping labels.
- The item must be returned with its original packing.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- If you want to exchange within the return window for a different size or style, you can return the item for store credit and place a new order for the size or style that you desire.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee for all refunds. There is no restocking fee for items returned for store credit.
- Once a return is approved, customers have 5 days to send back their purchase. Returns postmarked after 5 days will be refused and sent back at the customers expense.
- Please allow up to 5 business days after your exchange has been processed for your item(s) to ship (exclusions apply for items on back-order).
- 6 Ice will provide prepaid return labels only in the event that we have made a mistake. Example: If 6 ICE were to send you the incorrect piece of jewelry.
- Custom and solid gold items are not subject to return, due to the fact that each piece is made to order.
- All earring sales are final due to hygiene reasons.
All Mystery Box sales are final. We do not offer refunds, exchanges, replacements on mystery box orders.
All Made-to-Order Items (i.e.; moissanite, solid gold, custom piece items) sales are final. We do not offer refunds, exchanges, replacements.
Cancellations & Changes to Existing Order
You can cancel or make changes to your order only within three hours of the order being placed since we are unable to make any changes to an order after this time frame; as our warehouse team starts processing orders within minutes of being placed. If you placed the order by mistake or don’t want the items you can go through the returns process to send your order back to us.
6 ICE WARRANTY
We are committed to providing the highest quality of jewelry, this is why we offer the 6 ICE Lifetime Warranty. If your product arrives damaged or has any manufacturing defect during normal wear, our warranty entitles you to a one-time replacement of the piece. If for any reason we no longer carry the item, you are permitted to exchange your piece for another of equal or lesser value.
This warranty is voided on any user damage issues (i.e: scratches, accidental breakage).
A Shipping and Handling fee of $20 will be charged for all Warranty Replacements.
All made-to-order items is guaranteed under our 30-Day Quality Guarantee. This policy entitles you to a free, one-time repair of your piece if you experience any defects in craftsmanship or breakage due to manufacturing defects. This guarantee will be voided immediately if user damage is detected (accidental breakage, scratches, missing stones, etc.) Once the 30-day guarantee has expired, a $99 USD Repair Fee will be charged for all made-to-order items.
Refused or Unclaimed Packages
Packages shipped within the United States that are sent back to us because they are either refused or unclaimed are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping fees are non refundable and will be deducted from the merchandise refund.
International Refused Shipments
Customers are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to 6 ICE, even if you refuse the shipment. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. In the instance that the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.